COVID 19 - STAY HOME. STAY SAFE. SAVE LIVES

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Online kavithagal - Tamil Online Kvaithaigal

Girl : I Hate you

♥ Girl :
I Hate It When You Act Like
I Don't Mean ANYTHING To YOU… :(
Boy:
I Hate It Even More
When You Act Like You Don't Know That
You Are My EVERYTHING..!! ♥
 

That's Hurt !

Don't Trust too much.
Don't Hope too much
Don't LOVE too much.
Because that TOO MUCH can hurt you SO MUCH .. !!
 

EGO

The ego is ur enemy,not ur friend,
it is d ego that gives you wounds and hurts u,
it is d ego that makes u violent,angry,jealous.
it is d ego that is continuously comparing and feeling miserable...
 

anbu kavithai


msg 1 :


"unmaiyana anbai patri solla ennidam varthaigal illai"
 "anbukku melana unnai vida intha ulagil enaku ethuvum illai"  

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews